The Dr. Paul Janssen Award Selection Committee is now seeking nominations of scientists worthy of consideration for the 2014 Award. To nominate an individual or a group, please complete the following form and include the documentation requested in the instructions. The Committee will carefully consider all nominations. Nominations will be accepted until March 14, 2014, and the Award will be presented in September 2014.
To nominate an individual or a group, please follow the instructions below.
- The Award is given for a single body of work. If you are nominating more than one individual for more than one body of work, please use separate forms.
- All nominations should be submitted electronically. Please download and fill out the form below using Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Reader.
- Please include the following documents (in Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Word) along with the form:
- A brief biography of the nominee(s). Please do not include a full bibliography and other C.V. details.
- A bibliography of up to 10 of the most important research publications by the nominee(s)
- Please submit the completed MS Word form and accompanying electronic documentation as attachments on an e-mail to the Paul Janssen Award Mailbox.
Click here to download the nomination form.